Data Scientist-Lead Assistant Manager- Gurugram (4-7 years)
An exciting opportunity for Data Scientist to work in a fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. You will be working closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants. You will be using your experience in data extraction and data manipulation for in-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis in Python/R.
Your Future Employer:
A leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption
Role & Responsibilities Overview:
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python/R
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis in Python/R
- In-depth knowledge of functions, packages in Python/R
- Creating function, modules in Python/R
- Prepare detailed documentation of models and make oral presentations to team lead.
- Develop detailed codes for data preparation and model scoring to be used in production.
- Model development in Python/R (linear, logistic, Random Forest, Bagging/Boosting etc.)
- Critically examine and deep dive into models.
- Develop reports for visual representation of performance using Excel, PPT, Python/R
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Client interaction and presentation
- Knowledge of insurance domain and pricing is good to have , not a mandate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Assist in learning and development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection GuidelinesData analysis – univariate, bi variate in Python
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, Expert Level Knowledge in Python/R
- Data analysis experience and ML model development experience (preferably around Text Analytics)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges.
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.