Lead Analyst – Compliance Analytics (5-9 years)
Job opportunity for a working professional with at least 5 years of work experience across Compliance to ensure that all 270+ models /+759 use cases are developed and maintained in accordance with the standards mandated by the Model Risk Policy.
Location: Bengaluru/ Kolkata
Must Have Skill- Model Governance
- Providing robust check and challenge of the documented Model development process
- End-to-end involvement in the model development lifecycle
- Management of Model Approval process with Model Sponsors / Model Users
- Driving Best Practice for Governance across Compliance Analytics
- Tracking and reporting on the adherence with Governance requirements
- Providing necessary inputs to 2nd and 3rd line reviews
- Proactively and on-time close out of agreed Audit/IMR MAPs and MSIIs
Good understanding on:
- Modeling lifecycle,
- Model Documentation,
- Stakeholder management,
- good functional knowledge on modeling process and project management.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.