Lead-Content Management-BPO/ITES -12+ yrs (Mumbai)
Content Management opportunity in Mumbai with 12+ years of experience in Copywriting. We are looking for a team-spirited, imaginative writer with an eye for detail candidate who is willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your future employer
The leading IT company with its presence in about 45+ countries, focusing on ‘as a service’ model of delivery.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital content strategy across your Argos Ecommerce.
- Drive improvements in digital metrics in line with targets set annually. Ensure your team are utilising all the tools and insights available to them to drive stronger digital metrics and commercial outcomes.
- Accountable for the planning, deployment and maintenance of all customer facing Buyers Guides, Brand Shops and other relevant content across our digital channels.
- Within your team, prioritise your resource in order to support the demands and priorities of the business.
- Working closely with the Digital Trading & SEO teams and maintaining strong relationship with them.
- Manages a team of 10+ digital content editors and SEO copywriters directly or indirectly
- Have experience of using tools including Adobe Analytics, Hitwise, AudienceView and Google Trends and will guide your team in the effective use of these insight tools.
- Proven track record for delivering results in the Digital content space – including a strategic 1-3-year plan.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within an online retail environment.
- Holistic understanding of the UK Digital landscape and wider retail environment.
- You should have thorough understanding of digital content principles and tools. Knowledge of Magnolia CMS would be an advantage.
- Preferably having experience of working within or alongside performance marketing teams and have a solid understanding of digital marketing channels and the levers available to drive quality customer acquisition and retention.
- Have confidence, experience and gravitas required to represent the function strongly at key Commercial and Marketing forums.
- Strong copywriting and content writing skills and ability to train writers and edit copy to match the brand tone of voice.
If you find this opportunity exciting enough, E-mail your CV at Kashish.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Lead_Content Management