Lead- Financial Processes – Financial Analysis (13+ years)
An exciting leadership opportunity for professionals with 13+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting service delivery for a leading IT consulting company.
Shift Timings: Should be open for Flexible working hours (US Shift timings)
Your Employer One of the leading managements consulting organization, providing professional services in Strategy, Consulting Digital, Technology and Operations.
- CA/MBA wit Minimum 10 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong FP&A experience from Logistics and Supply Chain industry
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, working capital, gross margin, reporting
- Experience in Client Relationship Management engaging with CFOs, key client stakeholders, understanding their requirements and Outsourcers ability to meet them
- Experience of leading large teams located across multiple cities in India and across the world.
- Demonstrated skills of managing span in excess of 100+FTE’s
- Experience of Driving Digital Transformation across a portfolio of accounts
- Experience of working in large organizations have matrixed structure
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing/supporting transitions of complex FP&A projects
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status