Manager – Mobile Developer (Ionic + Hybrid + iOs) Mumbai/Pune
Looking for Hybrid Mobile Application developers with experience into iOS/Android. Needs expertise on Data Structures, Multithreading, Collections. The candidate need to have good experience of Secure Software development practices
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in Insurance serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Requirements Gathering, Project Design, Development, Support and maintenance phases to meet requirement of project and familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, Java, XML, Android Studio and ADT plugin.
- Building mobile applications using Android framework APIs such as (SQLite, Graphs, Location, Camera, Animations, Maps, GCM, FCM, Navigation)
- Developing Mobile Hybrid Application Development Using IBM Mobile First Platform/IONIC
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Graduate / Postgraduate in any disciple
- Over 8 years of professional IT experience in Android application development, testing & deployment in Consumer and Enterprise Applications
- Understanding of interfacing to back-end system using XML/JSON, REST API, OAUTH, etc.
- Experience in Android framework APIs such as (SQLite, Graphs, Location, Camera, Animations, Maps, GCM, FCM, Navigation)
- Android UI components such as TextView, ListView , ImageView, Customized ListView, Menus, Edit boxes, Buttons, RecyclerView, CardView, Checkboxes, Dialog boxes, Alert boxes, Action bars, Tab bar, View Pager and Spinners for various layouts in Application development.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.