Lead Product manager (Trade Channel Excellence) - FMCG/Retail/Logistics - Pune - 8+ years
Looking out for a Business Product Manager coming from fmcg, retail or logistics background with 8+ years of professional experience of shipping exceptional product solutions.
You are a great fit if you are a skilled market analyst with proven ability to strategize the full product lifecycle - from conception to release.
You will be responsible for driving the product vision for the next gen fmcg merchandizing platform.
Location: Pune (On-site)
Your future employer - A leading B2B e-commerce platform currently engaged in solving rural distribution challenges for fmcg industry.
- Building technology platforms and systems to ensure trade channel hygiene is strictly adhered to.
- Having complete grasp over the B2B FMCG trade channel processes including sales, pricing, promotions and demand planning.
- Gathering and drafting requirements for key stakeholders of the FMCG ecosystem across the above listed functions.
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products - product research, market research, competitve analysis, planning, positioning, requirement development, product launch.
- Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, ROI.
- Developing product positioning and messaging for creating points of differentiation across primary market segments.
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a Tier-1 institute with 6+ years or from a Tier-2 institute with 8+ years of professional experience in fmcg, retail or logistics industry.
- Strong experience of building enterprise tech platforms and systems.
- Proven experience of overseeing the product development lifecycle.
- Good influencing skills and effective cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Prior experience of delivering effective product marketing strategies.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a high-growth culture.
- A high correlation between the results and rewards.
- A leadership position helping the company to achieve the 10X moonshot goal.
Reach Us -
Want to apply or know someone who might be a great fit?
Please feel free to reach me on email@example.com for further discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.