Lead Quantitative Analyst-Index Management (7+years)
An exciting leadership role for an Equity Research aspirant with strong knowledge of quantitative skills. Our client is looking for dynamic and energetic people keen on growing their career through index calculation and handling complex corporate events. You will utilize your fixed income quantitative experience. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe.
WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Researching and developing innovative fixed income indexes.
- Developing and Implementing Portfolio construction and analytics tools.
- Developing Strategies for investment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, financial discipline, or engineering; CFA, MBA or a Master’s degree in a quantitative or financial discipline is preferred.
- Post qualification experience of 6 years in income quantitative experience at an index provider, asset manager company.
- Hands on analytical and quantitative skills (e.g., econometrics).
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.