LEAD – RELEASE MANAGEMENT : Devops + TFS (5-9 Years)
Looking for s the end to end
Future Employer: Committed to provide consulting solutions on cutting edge technologies.
- Setting up a functioning environment independently along with Test and Production environments.
- Setting up Windows Environment to host .net web-based applications and SQL Server.
- Designing backup strategy for production environments along with Server Capacity Planning based on the number of applications and users.
- Involved in creating team projects in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and assigning security to it.
- Creating MS Builds for Automatic Code Deployment on Servers for Test/UAT environments and ensuring the applications/servers are up and running 24*7.
- Resolving complex issues in scenarios like resource consumption, server performance, backup strategy.
- Should be actively involved to troubleshoot advanced SQL disaster recovery and high availability techniques like Log Shipping, SQL Replication, Database Mirroring etc.
- Performing root cause analysis and develop checklists for typical problems.
- Must have 5-7 years of Release Management experience with web-based applications.
- Experience in Windows Server Administration of Windows 2012/2012R2/2016.
- Having a good knowledge of Powershell Scripting, Python, Microsoft SQL.
- Must be having a good knowledge on Capacity Planning and Windows IIS administration.
- Must be having an experience in SQL DBA Administration (SQL 2012/2014/2016/2019).
- Should have experience with Azure DevOps (Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS), Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Maven, MSBuild, Nexus, Git, SVN, CVS, Continuum, MKS Client, SonarQube, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Neuvector, Terraform) and architecture.
- Must have an excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Should be a committed team player with positive winning attitude towards problem solving.
What’s in the store for you?
- Fast track career growth.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect at 7087413515.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.