Lead-Salesforce Developer opportunity for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in Salesforce Development. You will use your experience on LWC, Lightning design systems, Lightning Aura components, Apex and salesforce configuration etc. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Salesforce Development as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Be a strategic technical thinker to work closely with business as consultant, understand client requirements, plan and recommend Salesforce Cloud solution.
- Designing architecture and be able to present it to technical and non-technical audiences
- Designing and developing solutions to meet client’s business objectives based on consumer insight and data in general.
- Acting as the primary point of contact to Perform Code Review, Code Optimization, optimize performance on APEX, lightning etc
- Able to troubleshoot complex issues with debugging skills to Perform Impact analysis
- Articulating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Salesforce Platform Certified Developer (1 &2) along with Admin
- Should have implemented devops tools (Bit bucket/Jenkins, copado etc.) in one of the projects
- Salesforce technical Lead who has overall 10+ years of experience with atleast 5 years of hands on experience on Salesforce product
- Technical Capability - hands on experience on LWC, Lightning design systems, Lightning Aura components, Apex and salesforce configuration etc.
- You should have experience with Salesforce development: Apex, Visualforce, Workflow, Triggers, Salesforce integrations
- You should have experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud configuration and/or administration
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.