Database Developer- SQL (Exp: 5 yrs+)
SQL developer job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in Database Development. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Product Management as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Design, develop, and maintain a data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet business
- Serve as an expert on datamarts/warehouses – with a deep understanding of the architecture and be able to thrive and work past the complications of a multi-platform environment.
- Write stored procedures, functions, views, triggers for various database systems.
- Review and evaluate existing stored procedures for performance improvements
- Be a team player and work directly with other development teams and analysts to support the prototype solutions, maintaining flexibility and accountability to keep project progressing
- 1-2 years of work experience in using SQL in Analytics Deployment.
- Domain knowledge of digital marketing is preferred.
- Must excel at adapting to unpredictable scenarios, thinking logically and analytically, and
- Strong foundation in SQL, particularly its usage in Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Strong scripting skills to perform data/file manipulation
- Strong background in Data Warehousing and Business Analytics environment
- Ability to read and interpret data schemas,
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server/PostGresSQL/ Google Big
Query or Redshift.
- Must have experience creating data marts and ETLs
- Must have experience working with Big Data tools
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.