Role: Staffing Manager
Location – Hyderabad
· Partnering with local Site Leadership teams to include but not limited to Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and associated workflow teams to optimize labor requirements
· Forecasting labor demand plans and create scalable staffing strategies to build infrastructure and ensure team resource capabilities meet business demand
· Evolving and implementing labor acquisition strategies inclusive of employee class recommendations, labor pool utilization, talent pool conversion and other channel resources across different Amazon businesses
· Managing and owning cost per hire budgets through oversight of labor acquisition, advertising and other talent acquisition costs within the cluster
· Managing and building strategies to optimize candidate cycle time, conversion rates and applicant funnel metrics to benchmark
· Exceeding associate experience service levels and KPI’s measured by hiring activity results and defect reduction
· Analyzing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of Workforce Staffing performance via Key Performance Indicators
· Evolving and implement strategies based on consistently changing needs of the business by tracking hiring event schedules and forecasted attendance rates
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Human resources is a plus
Knowledge and understanding of best practice recruitment or similar operational processes
Experience in the development and management of a geographically dispersed team
Able to travel India wide, as appropriate, Strong stakeholder management with a proven ability to consult and influence others
Previous recruitment experience overseeing either agency and/or direct hire sourcing models in a high-volume environment
Comfortable working at scale in fast paced environment
Experience with managing large-scale organizational change
Ability to think strategically and translate into operational business plans
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Research for the company
An opportunity to work with clients closely
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.