YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER- A company which has helped FMCG companies’ direct distribution networks in the rural area to provide a set of net new customers to the FMCG companies.
Roles and responsibilities
- To Serve as an Official representative of the organisation and represent the company in discussions/negotiations/ with various associations, government departments and bodies.
- To handle legal affairs and to coordinate with Police and Senior Police authorities.
- Senior Advocates/lawyers for the legal matters of the organisation.
- To facilitate execution of Agreements including registration as applicable.
- To report on the status of the cases/work on weekly basis.
- 3-5 years of experience is required as Liasoning officer.
- LLB/LLM is required.
- Language proficiency is required- English, Hindi etc.
- Can handle legal grievances
- Communicate well with police and senior police officers.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.