Liquidity Risk and ALM / IRRBB Technical Consultant (3+ years)
Looking for a professional in Finance domain holding 3+ years of experience in leading complex Regulatory Liquidity Risk and ALM/ IRRBB projects and solving organizational problems through IT solutions using Oracle procedures, functions and packages, worked in Banks, NBFC’s and Insurance sector before. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in the finance sector as a Consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Developing complex SQL queries for generation of reports and management of data
- Investigating and solving technical issues related to SQL procedures/packages
- Writing Shell or DOS scripts is an added advantage
- Automating routine work like taking/restoring backups, migrating components from one environment to another etc.
- Conducting various phases of a packaged software solution implementation
- Documentation of specifications and implementation details
- Preparation of test cases and documenting testing outcome etc.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL querying and writing Oracle procedures, functions and packages
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL functions, DDL and DML statements
- Good knowledge of programming and stored procedures
- Basic knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
- Prior experience in Liquidity Risk and ALM / IRRBB would be advantageous
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry could be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Opportunity to work globally.
- Exponential Career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion in the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.