Manager - Alternative Investment Strategy (8+ years)
An exciting role for professionals having minimum 8 years of experience in Alternative investments, asset classes and private market. He/she must have experience in due diligence, valuation model and pitch book.
If this sounds exciting to you, then apply with us!
Location: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Future employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing a centralized mailbox and perform initial sourcing & screening of new private markets investment opportunities
- Generating pipelines / forward calendars and work with asset class & client teams to ensure fundraising and other data is current and accurately tracked in Alts’ internal and client-facing systems
- Conducting due diligence analyses for private market investment opportunities, requiring sharp analytical skills as well as a strong attention to detail and quantitative aptitude
- Generating cash flow pacing models, valuation models, pitch books for prospects and clients
- Monitoring news feeds for information on existing funds in our client portfolios and communicate to respective asset class team’s / relationship managers
- Providing RFP data related to investment research, client commitments and other data specific to private markets
- Managing industry news publications, serve as primary point of contact for private markets’ news/market/client inquiries and maintain centralized repository of industry publications
- Supporting the team on strategic projects, process improvements and streamlining existing processes
- Having investment industry experience of 8+ years in an investment role
- CFA charterholder or any progress towards it would be preferred
- Have MBA or Postgraduate degree in Economics/Stats with a strong academic track record
- Having strong excel & VBA skills
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
Reach Us: If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.