An exciting job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 8+ years’ experience in Business Resiliency Management domain. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow their career in BRM/Crisis Management. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Working across multiple businesses to develop and manage business resiliency and crisis management policies and programs
- Managing Business Resiliency Management and Crisis Management program to support and maintain a strong business resiliency, preparedness and response environment
- Coordinating actions to mitigate business continuity risks associated with offices, functions and operations to maintain the well-being of employees, protect assets, and provide continued service for clients during business disruptions
- Facilitating 24x7 preparedness real time response support during crisis and disruption
- Coordinating activities with the functions/groups that play a role in crisis management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field required (Post graduation preferred)
- Over 10 years of corporate risk management and related experience, with at least 7 years in a Business Resiliency/ Crisis Management or comparable position.
- Relevant Business Continuity, Crisis Management or Risk Management certification.
- IT disaster recovery knowledge and experience
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.