Manager/ Associate Director - Analytics - Bangalore, Mumbai & Gurgaon (8+ Years)
Managerial level analytics job opportunity in Bangalore, Mumbai & Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience as a Data Scientist for data handling, extraction, manipulation; creating structured form of data and pulling tangible insights from data
Take inputs from the Manger/Consultant to develop statistical models (predictive modeling, forecasting etc.) and apply appropriate techniques such as Exploratory Analysis, Regression, Segmentation etc
Our client is looking for a professional with great communication skills and ability to drive business outcomes using technology.
Location- Bangalore, Mumbai & Gurgaon
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: An American multinational, fortune 500 global giant having a strength of half a million employees.
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using R/Python/Spark
- To Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
- Audience Segmentation
- Root-cause analysis
- Working through the phases of project
- Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
- Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
- Set up data for predictive/prescriptive analysis
- Development of AI/ML models or statistical/econometric models.
- Working along with the team members
- Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
- Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
- To work as a Data Scientist for data handling, extraction, manipulation; creating structured form of data and pulling tangible insights from data
- Take inputs from the Manger/Consultant to develop statistical models (predictive modeling, forecasting etc.) and apply appropriate techniques such as Exploratory Analysis, Regression, Segmentation etc. and prepare summary of results for in-house discussion and take feedback whenever/wherever required
- To develop executive dashboards to present the analytical insights derived from the data analysis
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Analytics Industry and strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
- Should be Adept with using Statistical (like forecasting/modeling, data analysis, regression/optimization models), Machine Learning (GBM, Decision Trees etc.) & AI techniques (Deep Learning)
- Proficient in data handling suites PYTHON, Spark, R, HIVE, SAS, SQL, or similar packages
- Must be excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
- Should have Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
- Must be Adept with knowledge & working on Visualization tools like Tableau, POWER BI, etc.
- B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
- Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
- Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
- M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.