Analytics Manager (Consultant) – Bangalore (8+ Years)
Managerial level analytics job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in consulting, digital transformation, process re-engineering and analytics. Our client is looking for a professional with great communication skills and ability to drive business outcomes using technology.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: An American multinational, fortune 500 global giant having a strength of half a million employees.
- Finding out solutions by identifying problem using analytics and delivering effective outcomes.
- Co-ordinating with existing teams to bring capabilities to the opportunity areas.
- Identifying the analytics and AI techniques that can be applied to problems and opportuinity areas of network processes.
- Leveraging existing library of assets, accelerators, use cases of analytics/AI, coordinating with existing product teams.
- Creating proposals and business cases for assets/accelerators which do not exist, and work closely with product development and technical teams.
- Having 8-12 years of business and consulting experience (Global companies/ Fortune 500), with a strong focus on digital transformation, process re-engineering and analytics.
- Must have solid project/program management skills with the ability to communicate program progress, call out and manage risks in a clear and timely manner
- Must have experience in delivery of projects, including client stakeholder management across levels of seniority, technical aspects of delivery, team management (coaching, mentoring)
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, clarity of thought and structured thinking, ability to deal with ambiguity, and ability to drive business outcomes driven by data
- A general orientation towards leveraging complex technology capabilities to solving business and process/operational problems preferred
- Great communicator, Highly motivated and energetic with a strong sense of ownership of projects and their outcomes, and the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- MBA or MTech/MS would be preferred.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.