Manager – Continuous Improvement- BFSI/ Consulting (8+ years)
A leadership role in who would be supporting development of continuous improvement strategy, best practices and standards for implementation across client’s operational centres of excellence. You will be working closely with global stakeholders and independently delivering medium sized projects as a project manager. Designing and implementing lean processes for enhanced client and colleague experience through enablers such as digitization.
Our esteemed client which is a well know name in Insurance , Reinsurance broking sector is looking for a seasoned professional from Consulting background & Global Insurance Industry knowledge who is a subject matter expert in process design & reengineering, continuous improvement innovation, lean, six sigma and robotic process automation
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Supporting development of continuous improvement strategy, best practices and standards for implementation across clients’ operational centres of excellence (COEs)
- Designing and implementing lean processes for enhanced client and colleague experience through enablers such as digitization
- Acting as an SME and working on process design & reengineering, innovation, lean, six sigma and robotic process automation projects.
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Managing end to end project delivery; supporting top management in analysing. Improving complex business models.
- Driving operations teams to improve efficiency, utilization, productivity and standardization
- Conducting regular assessments for identifying opportunities & communicating the same to leadership, senior stakeholders along with designing a plan to action to achieve the same.
- MBA from Premier Institutes with 7 to 12 yrs of experience in Management consulting , Handling continuous improvement, Process re-engineering ,RPA, Six Sigma & Change Management with diverse experience in Insurance industry (Broking + Employee benefits).
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies.
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt certified individual with expertise in process improvement methodologies and tools along with certifications in Lean / Six Sigma / Kaizen
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends.
- Prior team management experience and someone who is also comfortable to work as a hands on .
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email at along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.