Manager-Financial Services-Digital Banking(13-18yrs)
Our esteemed client is looking for F&A domain professional with experience in clients and organizations processes trade finance transactions by providing superior service delivery to trade customers whilst safeguarding the bank from risks associated with this business.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
A leading multinational firm that provides services in consulting, digital, technology and operations across the full spectrum.
- Creating solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- Maintaining strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Managing primary interaction with senior management at a client and/or within organization.
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Experience in creating flag risks to clients stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Taking decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Any graduation with 13+ yrs. of post qualification experience
- Experience in Digital platform of Corporate/wholesale banking
- Team management experience in banking /financial domain
- Well versed with problem solving and management
- Experience in stakeholder management at organization and client level
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.