Manager CRM - Automation -Edtech- Mumbai (2-5yrs)
Looking for someone with deep understanding of Product and Marketing Automations to help build the complete Marketing Automation Stack for our Key Consumer Channels – App, Web. Ideal candidate is someone who has worked closely with multitude of Marketing Automation Tools and Understands Clickstream Analytics from 1st hand experience of Customer Funnel Modelling.
• Building Marketing Tech Stack from a marketing automation perspective with a complete view of Product Integrations, analytics, customer journeys setup, Impact delivery.
• Work with inhouse IT, Technology, Analytics & Product teams to implement / integrate new tools into the existing infrastructure to cover all use cases.
• Taking regular training sessions to upskill the CRM team members in adoption of the latest tech
• Partner closely with CRM team members to understand their requirements and provide technology solutions
• Product Management, Product Marketing Experience, CRM / Marketing Automation Implementation Experience
• 2-5 years of experience working in a role that involved working with Tech, Product and Analytics function.
• Awareness of Tech Integration and performance of key tools used in CRM
• Experience of Clever Tap, Google Analytics and similar tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What is in it for you?
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.