An exciting “Cyber Risk Consulting” job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 8-10 years’ experience in Cyber risk domain. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow their career in CRC and manage their entire India Operations. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Acting as the single point of contact for onshore Cyber risk consulting leaders based across the globe and lead operations for India location.
- Collaborating with the CRC onshore leaders in designing approach to cyber security, defining coherent sales strategy and supporting its implementation;
- Developing security frameworks, policies and procedures that provide adequate information systems protection
- Supporting in end-to-end delivery of the cyber risk consulting projects which includes cyber risk assessment, cyber risk strategy, cyber security initiatives, cyber risk quantification and others
- Presenting the complex cyber deliverables in a simple manner to key clients and stakeholders
- Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science & Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years professional experience in cybersecurity consulting domain in
- Cyber Professional security certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CBCP) is mandatory
- Preferably leading the Information Security team of a MNC
- Past experience in delivering cyber security projects;
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the campus-recruiting of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.