Role: Manager- Dark Store Operations -(10-14 years)
The individual will be responsible for scouting and infrastructure for Dark store Operations under the Quick Commerce business Vertical of the company.
Your future employer – One of the fastest growing logistics company with automated courier services.
- Building a pipeline of Dark Store Service Providers
- Reviewing vendors for DS and evaluate basis KPI’s & commercials
- Liaising with internal teams for data analysis & finding a suitable location for the Dark Stores
- Liaising with vendors for negotiations on Dark Store Infrastructure
- Ensuring a quick turnaround of Dark Store deployment with a lead time of 15days for go live
- Ensuring the compliance of the Dark Stores with respect to Safety, Security & legal
- Driving execution of agreements & letter of intents by coordinating with internal Legal team & the vendors finance & legal teams for formulating agreements &LOI’s
- Willing to travel 50% of time for audits & dark store deployment
- Post graduate in Management with 10+ years of professional experience
- Strong experience in setting up Last mile Hubs, Consolidation centers or micro warehouses for SCM Companies
- Experience of working with different stake holders and support teams spread across the organization
- Proven Leadership Skill
What’s in it for you:
- High growth prospects in the fastest growing company
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Great compensation package including a full suite of benefits
If above mentioned role excites you drop in your CVs at Jyothi.email@example.com.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global
consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran.