Manager –Data Engineer-ETL, Visualization, Azure and Python (8+ years)
Data Engineer job opportunity in Bangalore location for a professional holding overall 8+ years of experience in ETL/ELT coding, database & architecture design in cloud environment and implementation. You will be responsible for taking requirements and analysis of business processes and developing applications that that provide actionable business insights and deepen analytic capabilities. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Driving roadmap and vision for advancing analytics in alignment with overall strategy and focus on maximizing ROI
- Working with subject matter experts and Data/ Business Analysts to understand business data and related processes.
- Using Agile and Dev/Ops methods, build platform architecture using a variety of sources (on-premise such as SQL Server, cloud IaaS/ SaaS such as Azure, Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle).
- Integrating data from a variety of business subject areas: finance, franchise sales, POS, IoT, marketing etc.
- Implementing rules & automate data cleansing, mapping, transformation, logging, and exception handling.
- Designing, building, and deploying databases and data stores
- Representing the Analytics team in strategy reviews, leadership briefings, and cross-organization events.
- Driving process improvements in analytics, reporting across domain to bring in best practices as per the management need in compliance to global standards.
- Expertise in creating and automating robust analytical models, tools and processes by leveraging BI tools, Excel, VBA, Power BI, SSIS, KNIME and other reporting systems
- Being well versed with Data visualization and tools like PowerBI and Tableau
- Project management expertise and being able to lead and execute analytics projects with cross functional stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in data design for analytics including relational and NoSQL.
- Advanced skill in of one, or more, of the following data integration/ETL/ELT tools: Azure Data Factory, Informatica, SSIS, DataFlow, Mulesoft. Microsoft skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of data profiling and data modeling.
- Working knowledge of Shell Scripting, Perl, and/or Python.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
- Expert level skill in SQL
- Confident in Python/R for data processing
- Intermediate skill in one, or more, Big Data Technologies such as (Google BigQuery, Azure HD Insights, Hive, AWS EMR). Strong preference for Azure expertise.
- Working knowledge or experience in Dev/Ops
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.