We are looking for a candidate for a Managerial role in Data Science with about 10-12 years of experience who has deep hands-on experience on working and implementing different ML & DL techniques, ensemble methods (boosting, bagging, stacking), knowledge discovery, and drawing insights through data. An ideal fit would bring in relevant experience in leading teams, managing data science projects and would be skilled at making significant contributions to internal as well as external business.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply with us!
A leading, global products and services firm specializing in Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Providing high-end consulting to clients in any of the areas of Telecom, Digital, CPG, Retail, Hospitality, etc. at the business head level to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Demonstrating excellence in engagement delivery, insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, high impact team management and strong client relations at senior executive levels
- Proficient in gauging the business requirements and objectives, and be able to transform them into use cases as projects/business pitch
- Dwelling in working and implementing all facets of analytics – descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analysis
- Designing and drafting solution frameworks, RFP response, or proposals to address central business issue of clients’ businesses, to win new client services and grow existing partnerships
- Exhibiting people management activities including leading a medium-to-large sized team subject to business requirements, supporting & implementing processes like appraisals, mentoring, coaching, training, capability development, etc.
- Degree: PG from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics or other Quantitative disciplines/MBA
- Experience: 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Deep hands-on experience on working and implementing different ML & DL techniques, ensemble methods (boosting, bagging, stacking), knowledge discovery, and drawing insights through data
- Experience in leading teams, managing deployment of high impact data science solutions
- Ability to engage with CXOs/VP level stakeholders from client's team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Proficiency in working with tools like Python, R, SAS, Spark, Hive, SQL
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate, you can write to me at email@example.com
Please don't forget to attach your updated CV along with the mail.