Manager Data Science for a Professional holding 8-15 years of strong expertise into statistical languages (R, Python, SQL etc.) to transform data and draw insights from large data sets. An ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence. Knowledge of at least on domain (such as Retail, Sales and Operational Analytics) is required.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location – Permanent WFH/Noida
Your Future Employer
US based leading Research and Analytics company with strong global footprint.
- Understanding the client’s data architecture and use different technical skills and variety of tools to generate actionable insights from a variety of client data sources.
- Solving business problems while working with structured as well as unstructured data
- Dealing with ambiguity yet provide a structured approach to resolve client’s business issues
- Hands-on experience with statistical languages (R, Python, SQL etc.) to transform data and draw insights from large data sets
- Visualization Tools: Advanced level of Power BI is a must
- Should have working knowledge of other commonly used BI tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of Descriptive and Predictive Analytics
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, clustering, Forecasting, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Experience on creating and working with data architectures
- Data munging: able to work across different structured and unstructured data sources
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases
- Excellent client presence and communication skills (written and verbal)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.