Looking for a professional having experience in large transformation programs and successfully managed C-Suite stakeholders and working with F&A Insight and Intelligence.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi/NCR
A leading multinational firm that provides services in consulting, digital, technology and operations across the full spectrum.
- Lead BlackLine implementation projects through the entire solution delivery lifecycle
- Lead client process discovery workshops with client stakeholders
- Propose process optimization and transformation in Blackline and conducting assessments for the existing implementation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders to define processes, understand challenges and align Blackline solutions to business problem
- Provide training to clients in the use of BlackLine products to optimize to maximize product value
- Train and mentor other F&A team members on BlackLine functionality and delivery methodology
- Provide project management to drive implementations to completion on time and within budget
- 7 to 12 years of work experience in F&A domain with preferably 3+ years in Finance consulting
- A mandatory Black belt /master Black belt certification
- Must be a Graduate in Commerce, M.B.A from premier B School, C.A. or C.P.A is preferred
- ust have strong experience in Record to Report with deep domain expertise across industries in reconciliations, intercompany, fixed assets and close
- Prior experience in enabling Blackline for RTR processes is mandatory
- Prior experience in enabling AI, Blockchain, Analytics, RPA technologies in Finance function is highly preferred
- Must have at least 3 full life cycle design-to-implementation experience in finance process transformation, shared services, operating model
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Feasibility, Design, Build, Deploy,
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.