Technical Architect: .net, Angular (12+ years) Pune
Your Future Employer
One of the 200 Fortune companies and a global leader in Insurance broking and risk management
- Manage and develop required competencies in the team.
- Code reviews and security compliance
- Track project progress across the SDLC and report the project progress to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure projects are delivered within the agreed cost, quality and timeline agreements, Assess risks and issues, provide remediation, escalate and drive to closure.
- Manage software development projects from stakeholder need analysis, requirement gathering and analysis, planning, Developing Build & Test strategy & coordination, documentation & reporting
- Prepare project plans, manage the costs of the project and ensure recharges of software development and maintenance costs to the various business units on-boarded on the low code/no code platform.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and obtain broader buy-in across global stakeholders
- Must have managed a team of atleast 7+ members
Technical requirements :
- ASP.NET C#, MVC, Angular or ViewJS
- Object oriented application design
- Web Standard / Web Security
- Design/coding considering performance
- SQL skill considering performance
- Unit Test
- Added Advantage
- Web Service design (HTTP/REST).
- Frontend Framework (Angular and/or ViewJS)
- Mobile App development
Development Environment you will have:
- Continuous Integration System (CruiseControl.NET)
- Source Control Management System (Subversion or Bitbucket)
- Issue Tracking System (JIRA)
- IDE (Visual Studio)
- Knowledge Sharing: Wiki
- Unit Testing (NUnit/MSTest)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.