Manager Employee Data Management – HR Operations (8+ years)
We are looking for a seasoned professional for the role of Employee Data Management – HR Operations for an Offshoring / Outsourcing Firm involved in global consultant providing career, health and wealth insights to their global clientele. Being a part of the HR Operations team will be providing Backend HR support to business operations.
As an individual you should be a highly effective leader & an enthusiast with strong experience in running insights & operations from client side; a proven background in setting up & scaling up processes & global teams, with tremendous degree of emotional intelligence, strategic planning and equal focus on client experience & satisfaction.
If you have the relevant experience & are looking to scale up & move into a high visibility role, then this is the opportunity that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Shift: Rotational (US)
A leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Handling Work Force Data Administration for complete Hire to Retire process - globally
- Managing through expertise on HCM platforms (SuccessFactors, WorkDay, Ticketing, etc.)
- Servicing/Consulting onshore clients on operational activities at a day-to-day basis
- Identifying and assessing complex problems and gaps with corrective measures
- Designing in-depth knowledge on HR processes (Payroll, onboarding, exits, etc.)
- Continuous working towards excellence of processes, optimizing cost and increasing stakeholder value.
- Managing large teams 100+ FTEs and handling global reporting Monthly/Periodical/etc.
- Performing Metric Analysis (SLA/OLA), Root Cause analysis, Quality review, CSAT, etc.
- Full-time graduation along with Masters (MBA HR – Preferred)
- 8 + years of experience in handling HR consulting & delivery - Globally
- Workday/SuccessFactor certification, Six Sigma, operational excellence practice
- A proven track record in leading transformation and process improvements
- Should have hands-on experience managing 100+ FTEs
- Expertise in Hire to Retire (Globally - US/Canada/UK/APAC/LATAM geographies)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.