Manager – ERP Implementation (AX – D365) – Mumbai – (6+ Years)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a ERP professional with 6+ years of experience in ERP Implementation (Microsoft Dynamics AX upgrade to Dynamics 365) where you will be providing the roadmap and delivering with the team for the upgradation process. You will also be responsible for upgrade of resource management and allocation for support activities and customizations.
If you are someone who has experience working in high valued organizations with strong experience in ERP implementation, then we want you!
Your future employer:
A leading organization with various aspects of the furniture and home products value chain.
- Working closely with Microsoft and our implementation partners to make a detailed plan for upgrade to Dynamics 365.
- Analyzing business processes, collect requirements, and provide solutions using Microsoft AX ERP systems.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders like Microsoft, Licensing partners & Managed service partners.
- Creating requirement and training documentation to provide user training and support for the ERP and various in-house supply chain systems.
- Performing system configuration, installation, data migration, integration, and testing.
- Working closely with engineering, user experience and quality assurance teams throughout development iterations in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from good institutes will be preferred.
- Should be well versed in ERP environment, MS Excel, Word, PPT.
- Knowledge of Risk Controls in cost recording and reporting
- Knowledge of WMS is preferred or a strong will to learn the same.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.