Manager - Fiduciary Operations (10+ Years)
An exciting role for professionals having minimum 10 years of experience in fiduciary accounting in re-insurance domain. If this sounds exciting to you, then apply with us!
Location: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Leading a team of people supporting various Geographies and engagement with senior leaders on strategic discussions.
- Driving the organizational strategy to ensure continuous improvement in operations team through process, people, and quality
- Taking complete ownership of end to end delivery of reinsurance fiduciary tasks
- Contributing to making a positive difference in the customer service and exceeding client expectations via strong operational rigor and delivery. Also ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met and maintained as per required standards
- Having understanding of Insurance/Reinsurance broking business.
- Having minimum 10 years’ experience overall in Insurance/Reinsurance broking operations, of which 3+ years in people management role
- Strong Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.