Fund Regulatory Reporting -10+ yrs.
Looking for a professional for oversight of all regulatory reporting & tax obligations of the organization’s fund range. An individual that has a diverse background across Funds/Asset Management with strong regulatory experience. Having core experience and skills of regulatory knowledge, fund operations and project management.
A global professional services firm, with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, investment advisory, and consulting
- Managing delivery of regulatory reporting requirements to applicable regulators within strict timelines
- Maintaining Tax Lead with client tax queries and tax reporting where required
- Monitoring regulatory and market developments that affect our funds, support with assessing the operational impact and implementation of appropriate solutions
- Working with regulatory reporting team for any new regulatory projects impacting the business
- Managing fund regulatory and fund oversight - fund operations, fund accounting
- Providing support to the Regulatory Reporting Manager for any new regulatory projects affecting the business.
- Ensuring supporting procedures are accurate.
- Develop and drive process improvement initiatives to improve quality and efficiency
- 10+ years of work experience financial sector – Regulatory Reporting
- Having background across Funds/Asset Management is a must
- Candidates having MBA/CFA/FRM will be preferred
- Professional with a technical role in a financial services firm
- Good understanding of the Fund regulatory world especially in EU, apac region
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company
- Work with top of its class company
- Fast track career growth
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.