Advisory Manager – HR Analytics (10-15 years)
Job opportunity for a working professional having 10+ years of experience in Talent & HR analytics which provides analytical services to large number of clients across industries. You will be responsible to provide analytical solution to clients which covers entire span of employee life cycle such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Workforce Engagement and Retention and Employee services.
Location – Bangalore/ Mumbai
Your future employer – A multinational company that provides consulting and processing services and has a very strong foothold in the industry.
- As a member of core Talent & HR Team be the trusted advisor to internal and external clients
- Acting as a Consultant to clients – understand problems/ issues, finalize objectives, scope, and approach to solve
- Driving delivery excellence by guiding the team on approach for data understanding and modelling techniques
- Ensuring insight driven Talent and HR problem solutioning and drive business outcome indicators
- Leading multiple client engagements to grow a portfolio of accounts aligning to Talent & HR goals and objectives
- Driving delivery excellence, innovation agenda and next generation analytics to cross-sell and up-sell Talent & HR analytics solution portfolio
- Leading and grooming a pool of domain, statistical and programmer analysts and responsible for people metrics
Need to Have:
- Solid experience in delivery of analytics services, including – client stakeholder management, technical aspects of analytics delivery (data ingestion, processing, modelling, insights), team management (coaching, mentoring), project/program management
- Background & Expertise in data science, data mining, statistics/econometrics modeling, Predictive analytics
- Knowledge of BI & reporting, Visualization tools like Tableau/ Power BI preferred
- Ability to leverage data science capabilities to solve business and process related problems and challenges
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving skills, clarity of thought and expression, consultative approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Postgraduation in any data science related discipline (e.g., Economics, Statistics) preferred.
- MBA, MTech, MS in technical / engineering disciplines acceptable
- Experience in Python and able to do hands-on delivery
- Working knowledge of data and visualization tools (Power BI, tableau)
- Good exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Data Bricks, etc.
- Experience working with big data platforms and custom-built data lakes.
What is in it for you?
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
Reach Us – If you think the role will add value to your career, kindly write me along with your uploaded CV on email@example.com.
Disclaimer – Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring