Manager- Information Security &Risk Management- Insurance (4+ Years)
An exciting opportunity to use your excellence of information and data security by working in the esteemed organization. You will be assisting Chief Information Security Officer directly. If you are a technology enthusiast having a relevant experience and you feel like this opportunity is for you then read on!
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Communicating data security and privacy goals both internally and externally
- Designing controls for managing data security and privacy compliance such as IRDAI and AADHAAR Act
- Ensuring the security and protection of personal information in the custody or control of the business
- Monitoring the effectiveness of privacy-related risk mitigation and compliance measures
- Driving security and privacy-related awareness and training programs for employees
- Responsible for managing/reviewing and implementing technology changes such as DLP, DRM, Data security and classification tools
- Assisting in implementation of data protection laws, and embed awareness initiatives in Privacy across business lines
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Information management and security (pref. B. Tech/M.Tech/MS)
- Experience of 4-6 years in technologies such as DLP, DRM, Masking, Tokenization and data classification.
- Experience in Data Risk & Compliance, Data Privacy, Data Governance and Data leakage prevention, Data Security & Protection
- Certifications like DCPLA, CIPT, CISA is an added advantage
- Strong Communication skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.