Manager- IT Audit- Insurance (5+ Years)
An opportunity to perform independent appraisals of the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls. You will be directly reporting to Head of Department. If you are a technology enthusiast having a relevant experience and you feel like this opportunity is for you then read on!
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Conducting technology focused audits independently & ensuring timely completion of audits based on annual audit
- Understanding systems and processes to identify risks & planning adhoc reviews with adequate risk coverage.
- Controlling design adequacy and operating effectiveness & assessing as per standard process
- Report audit findings to stakeholders and agree on action plans.
- Helping stakeholders with recommendations to mitigate risks / issues identified
- Collaborating with the teams / stakeholders for better understanding of the business and smooth execution of audit deliverables
- Coordinating with Enterprise Risk Management team
- Minimum 5-7 years of IT Internal audit or related experience to review risks and assess controls in areas such as Cyber Security, Business Continuity & Disaster recovery, ITGC, IT infrastructure, Cloud Technology, ISO27001 etc.
- B. Tech. with Post Graduate Diploma / MCA/ MBA in Information Technology
- CISA/ CISSP / CEH preferred
- In -depth knowledge of IT audit principles and internal controls
- Relevant experience in financial services/insurance sector is desirable
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.