Manager- Finance(Treasury)-5+ yrs
Looking for a professional with experience in complaine risk and regulatory reporting of treasury domain. A person well versed with IRDA regulation and can aceed risk on portfolio and returns .
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Delhi, Gurugram
One of the largest and leading life insurance company its presence all across the country.
- Managing the risk associated with the portfolio and the return.
- Knowledge of change in IRDA regulation & IC mandates
- Responsible for Report any operational risk or operational risk loss
- Formulating and implementing recruitment strategies and HR Policies
- Experience in software like Crisil Bond Valuer, Prowess, M-Fund etc, Bloomberg
- Managing Internal Stake Holders – Operations, IT, Accounts, Front office, TIG, IC and Compliance
- Strategizing and implementing innovative risk strategies
- MBA/PGDM qualified
- 5-18 years of experience in treasury regulatory reporting and complaince
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill, agility, stakeholder management, collaborative
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.