Manager-Investments (4-8 Years)
Looking for a finance professional who will be leading the investment accounting process
Your future employer:
A leading life insurance Firm with a huge customer base. A business with understanding of the market, especially for scaling up theirfinancial services, insurance and other parts.
- Working with the organization to lead the investment system replacement project for investment process
- Ensuring adequate controls are there and all reconciliations performed daily.
- Reviewing of MIS and controls on cash management/ treasury operations
- Working on system enhancement for Investment & reporting.
- Leading and Supporting the various ongoing projects in the team.
- Handling stakeholders including Front office, middle office, Actuary
- MBA/Chartered accountant with relevant experience
- Knowledge of trade settlements. Understanding of execution process of trades in Indian markets like debt, Gsec, equity, Mutual fund, money market, etc.
- More than 4 years of experience
- Understanding of NAV and its computation process
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.