Job Title/Designation : Legal Manager
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Job Description :
• Execution of all legal activities related to the corporate function including initiating, drafting and taking end-to-end responsibility for all legal aspects of documentation related to Vendor/purchase, Branding Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Supplier Agreements, NDA’s, HR related agreements and all incidental agreements applicable to the Company,
• Miscellaneous corporate legal requirements which may arise
Structuring, drafting, reviewing and finalization of commercial contracts
Ensuring the implementation of commercial contracts in-house, compliance and adherence in letter and spirit
•Advise on compliances applicable to company
•Conduct subject matter training (where applicable)
•Draft / update standard operating manuals
•Collaborate and liaise with clients and internal departments
•Engage with various regulatory authorities for various licenses and permissions required by company
•LLB or equivalent degree with excellent academic credentials
•Experience in drafting and negotiation, advising and structuring commercial transactions of commercial contracts.
•Minimum 8 - 10 years of exposure as an in-house lawyer in any industry
•Proficient in legal drafting with attention to detail. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Withstrong communication, interpersonal and partner management skills.
•A self-starter with excellent business discernment, legal acumen and ability to work both cross-functionally and independently.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
• An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role
• A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.