M/SM – Merchant Finance (6-8 Years)
Looking for a professional having at least 6 years of experience in handling the activity of the Merchant payments and periodic reconciliation ensuring removal of friction between Merchant and platform to ensure revenue assurance and completeness. The role will involve participation in cross-functional business projects and will; therefore, also require project management ability, understanding of financial systems, and technical accounting awareness. You will be directly reporting to Financial Controller.
Location – Mumbai
Your Employer: India's leading online furniture and home decor destination with a unique omni channel approach.
- Managing accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, Merchant payable and recoverable.
- Overseeing all payments and adjustments from Merchant payments
- Developing, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including Merchant payable functions to ensure adherence to platform and Merchant contract guidelines
- Enforcing Nodal/Escrow account compliance and ensure business continuity.
- Managing monthly closing of financial records from revenue perspective; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Providing audit support and data analysis review processes. (Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and GST compliance.)
- Managing business requirements in driving operations goals and in turn support business teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and removal of friction between Merchant and platform.
- Working with the Indirect Tax Team (IDT) on implementation of strategies to improve controls and reduce risk
- Drive Working Capital efficiencies by working closely with the Finance / Business Teams
- Working closely with the ERP team delivering required ERP / Other IT related developments
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Technical Skills: Sound Knowledge of IGAAP / IND-AS
- Worked in ERP environment with some exposure to ERP rollouts
- Good appreciation of Information – Generation and Use
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Reach Us: If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.