Manager/Senior Manager – Model Development - BFSI (2– 6 years)
A varied role for a finance professional with expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques. It involves extraction and manipulation of data to support risk model development, including defining observation periods, outcome periods
A leading Global analytics and Operations Management firm providing action oriented solutions to business problems
- Building regulatory risk models (IFRS9/BASEL/CCAR/CECL) and developing risk models
- Working primarily on extracting data from multiple platforms and conduct analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Managing the responsibility which involves ensuring all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Creating detailed documentation outlining the design and technical specifications of each solution
- 3+ years of work experience developing risk development
- Experience in machine learning
- A post-graduate degree in a numerate subject from a reputed institute
- Strong knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques.
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking
- Hands on experience in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead in model development environment
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.