Manager-Operations Head- Insurance (12+ years)
Looking for professionals with 12+ years of experience in managing end to end Operations for the Insurance domain with a background in Pensions, Actuaries and Underwriting.
You will be leading a large team of 70+ members
Shift Timings: 1.30pm 10.30pm
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- The incumbent would be leading the Retirement Valuation team of 100+ members
- Managing a team of actuarial professionals and leading the valuation process
- Managing all client projects for the US Retirement Practice. You will effectively manage clients, projects, and team leaders / asst. managers to meet or exceed client expectations
- Support core valuation projects for diverse plans related to funding and expense valuations for pension and welfare plans, forecasting, accounting for special events, government forms, data reconciliations, responses to auditors requests, etc.
- Lead process improvement initiatives, SLA, s day to day governance, operations, policy servicing, customer service and business excellence
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Experience of managing team leaders / assistant managers for 2+ years and been in leadership position for 6+ years
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with client teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with other team members, and to provide guidance and leadership working with diverse team members.
- General Pension experience would be preferred
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company Liaise extensively with stakeholders An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.