Manager - Product Engineer (4-6 years)
A varied role for professionals having minimum 4 years of experience in product management field.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!!!
Your future employer:
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Partnering with business teams to define business requirements to meet the product objectives.
- Responsible for digital product management and technology delivery
- Owning/Partnering with technology team for implementation of a digital tools (mobile app for sales, an app for operations, application for employees or a completely new tool)
- Working on roadmap of the digital solutions to implement new features, enhancing existing features or sun-setting redundant features
- Involving in creation of a prototype and ensuring that product is tested for technical robustness
- Communicating, collaborating and negotiating with key stakeholders (business groups, control groups)
- Building an adoption strategy of Digital solution and driving adoption across business teams by running analytics, sending out periodic updates on the progress
- Working with operations and technical teams to research and resolve production issues.
- Managing the Information Security and Compliance risks for the product
- Must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Tier 1 or 2 college.
- Understanding of mobile and web application technologies
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing, have strategic bent of mind, and some exposure to digital tools
- Must have experience in research and marketing
- Should have worked on Agile Methodologies with exposure to tools like Jira etc.
- Must have experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.