Manager – Sales – US Shift
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual looking with 1+ years of experience in sales and business development. You will be responsible for lead generation, lead qualification, closures as well as building long-term relations with the clients.
If you are looking out for job opportunities in the sales and business development domain, then this role is for you!
Location – Remote work till the offices reopen.
Your future employer –
A leading player in the education and training sector engaged in bridging the skill gap by empowering students with the fundamentals which will enhance their creative potential.
- Generating high-quality leads.
- Cold-calling the clients and connecting with the decision makers (parents).
- Building long-term and mutually profitable relationships with clients.
- Closing the deals.
- Recording the entire lead to deal cycle on the CRM.
- Graduate with maximum 4-5 years of sales experience.
- Laptop with a hi-speed internet connection.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Impeccable work ethics.
- Fluent English and communication skills with the ability to articulate the gathered information to derive actionable insights.
- Fluency in using MS office suite along with an idea of using Salesforce CRM.
- Comfortable with working in the US shift timings between 6 p.m to 9 a.m.
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic career progression with an exposure to international markets.
- Wi-fi and Phone bill reimbursements.
- An opportunity to network and work with a highly target driven team.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.