An exciting “Service Delivery- Leadership Coach” job opportunity with a client for a professional holding at least 12+ years into learning/training/knowledge management. The incompetent should have 8+ years of relevant experience in Group Insurance Space with client management experience. If your profile fits the description, apply with us!
SHIFT: Night Shift
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Working with the client business leaders to understand learning and performance needs and to understand opportunities to improve the results of the business
- Responsible for all activities related to the client’s talent strategy
- Understanding the client's broader Talent Management Strategy, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Performance & Progression, and Leadership Development.
- Building relationships with HR partners across functions to create solutions that mobilize the right talent to meet the business need.
- Analyzing and refining the performance requirements and learning priorities
- Developing training plans tailored to individual groups and roles within the client's organization.
- Architecting the learning solution given the business requirements, client context, and budget limitations, with a focus on innovative and industry leading solutions.
- 12 or more years of relevant professional experience in the field of learning/training/Knowledge management/Coaching teams
- Experience of 8+ years in the Group Insurance space across life, health and/or Disability products
- Exposure to regulatory compliances
- End to end knowledge of Group insurance operations areas is an added advantage
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the campus-recruiting of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.