Manager-SOX Compliance (8+ years)
Looking for professionals with 8+ years of experience in managing and controlling the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) financial control evaluation for a leading global financial services company.
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- To manage and oversee Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) financial control evaluation, in accordance with the SOX Framework for test of design on operating effectiveness, to ensure a robust control environment is maintained
- To monitor, improve and thereby ensure achievement of agreed SLAs in the preparation and finalization of SOX walkthroughs, testing, and deficiency remediation
- Manage, oversee and lead the financial control SOX testing program to ensure completed timely and accurately
- Internal and External auditing of financial processes of SOX program
- Managing Risk and Control frameworks and meeting regulatory requirements
- Mentor team on developing proper controls, along with designing the necessary test steps to assess the design and effectiveness of controls.
- Plan and allocate right resources as per required work and ensure seamless delivery
Chartered Accountant, with 8 years of post-qualification experience auditing or SOX program with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing a SOX program
- Experience in leading a team
- Sound knowledge of the COSO Framework, SOX, and internal control design, evaluation methods, and required documentation
- Experience related to Internal/External auditing of financial processes or management of an established SOX program
- Development of an automated control testing program
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.