Strategy & Ops Role - Consumer Tech - Bangalore (3+ years of experience)
Urgent Hiring for Strategy & Ops Role with minimum 4 years of experience in strategy consulting. An Incumbent coming with educational background of tier 1 college and strong expertise in strategy and ops from a consulting firm will be a right fit.
This Strategy & Operations role will be part of 'Supply Growth' org, which is trying to maximize # of product listing per month on the platform. Growing supply is a function of new supplier acquisition, new supplier activation and existing supplier engagement. All the areas require structural problem solving that will lead to increase in # of listings / supplier and # of active suppliers.
Location - Bangalore
Your Employer: Well renowned Indian Origin Ecommerce consumer tech start-up (reseller app) which enables users to start their online stores via social channels
1- You'll be responsible for identifying the key problems, setting the priorities, coming up with solutions and driving implementation.
2- You'll be responsible for shaping up the right solutions in coordination with the product team, in case, your solution requires tech interventions.
3- Engage the organization leadership as active stakeholders in problem solving for your programs.
4- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure success of the programs.
5- Own a key part of user experience for one or more of marketplace suppliers.
- MBA post graduate from leading B-school with 4+ years experience in working in a consulting/supply chain industry for enriching customer experience and program development.
- Strong operations professional with strong Engagement & Experience, Program Development, Strategic Sourcing & Fulfilment experience
- Expertise in influencing product development choices using data and insights.
- Adept at building and turning around teams/functions with preferably leading Central Logistics Marketplace Operations scaling up the marketplace business, building Omni channel supply chain
- Excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business, financial and operational acumen, experience management & planning skills
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
What is in it for you ?
- Exceptional career growth.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.