Strategic research opportunity in Mumbai with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an individual holding 8+ yrs of experience in business research, market research with exposure in leading complex research assignments aligned to the ‘Sales Strategy’ focusing on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments and working in Big 4 / consulting setups .
If you come with similar strategic research experience in consulting setups ,please read on and apply !
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER::
Our client is one of the world’s leading global BFSI & risk consultants.
- Conducting high quality research and delivering in depth insights on company/industry/region
- Performing data analysis and building relevant insights for the along with the research team for the key stakeholders
- Working closely with the broking colleagues to support them with Industry research (regional and global research)
- Leading a team of researchers and consultants to deliver top quality outputs thereby driving clients’ sales and revenue
- Leading complex research assignments aligned to the ‘Sales Strategy’ focused on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments.
- Using tools and databases ( Factiva, Bloomberg ,Lexis Nexis etc )to retrieve information
- Working on large strategical projects (end to end project management) and conducting various financial analysis, macro & micro economic analysis, company profiling, competitor benchmarking etc.
- Composing various industrial reports, information decks, newsletters, white papers etc.
- Post graduate degree in Management with 8 to 10 years of experience in business research with sound knowledge of global market place, economic – geopolitical developments & key business & financial risks.
- In depth knowledge of insurance markets globally (preferably about UK pensions / Insurance broking and risk classes) or prior experience of working with UK/US based insurance or consulting firm will be preferred.
- High proficiency in advanced skills in MS office with sound knowledge of strategic frameworks and various databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, Lexis Nexis open sources or Internet etc.
- Proven experience in leading complex research assignments aligned to the ‘Sales Strategy’ focusing on clients / prospects, markets, sectors, competitors, products and regulatory developments
- Should have exposure of working with business unit leads / senior leadership to understand market dynamics, identify new business and penetration prospects
- Strong understanding of strategy frameworks (Porter’s 5 forces, BCG Matrix, Mckinsey 7s etc.) and their applications in bringing out cutting edge insights
- Adept in different gamuts of research - Financial analysis, economic analysis, company profiling, market reports, topical insights.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate data into meaningful insights
- People management/Team handling and project management experience.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.