Job opportunity in Noida for a professional holding at least 5+ years' experience in hiring for US, APAC and European region. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading strategic consulting firm with operations across the globe.
- Developing and implement TA strategy for mandates across Americas, APAC and Europe
- Building a strong network of temp/ contractual agencies/ freelancers to supply talent at short notice during peak business periods
- Managing end to end recruitment process for niche hiring, majorly in the Research domain
- Maximizing the impact of existing resources/portals (i.e. career website, job postings)
- Proactively scan the industry to discover and implement new tools, techniques and technologies in talent acquisition
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in managing global recruitment
- Ability to manage multiple roles at a time
- Exceptional ability in conducting deep web searches (Boolean, x-ray)
- Proficiency in using US and APAC specific sourcing tools and social media
- Extensive experience in head-hunting and tapping passive candidates (maintaining relationship, analysing social network activity etc.)
- Experience in KPO / Consulting will be an added advantage
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.