Job opportunity in Bangalore for a Manager TA”, holding 4-7 years of experience in recruitment. You will use your skills to lead the team of recruiters and attracting top talents across India.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Bangalore (WHF currently)
A leading, global technology and analytical driven growing service firm in the e-commerce domain.
- Attracting and selecting the best-in-class talent
- Measuring key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Using metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement Must-Have Skills
- Developing and implementing ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes
- Leading the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Building Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & building partnerships and managing the procurement and measurement process.
- Proven experience for at least 4 years as talent acquisition leader and overall, 5 to 7 years of recruitment experience (ecommerce is preferable)
- Bachelors/master’s degree in any discipline
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.