Manager – Talent Acquisition – (4 – 8 Years of exp.)
Job opportunity in Bangalore/Mumbai for a Manager TA”, holding 4-7 years of experience in tech and non tech recruitment. You will use your skills to lead the team of recruiters and attracting top talents across India.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Bangalore/ Mumbai (WHF currently)
Leading B2B e-commerce platform services provider to consumers.
- Attracting and selecting the best-in-class talent.
- One would be responsible for holding expertise in leadership hiring position.
- Measuring key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Using metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement Must-Have Skills.
- Developing and implementing ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes.
- One would be responsible for taking care of hiring for leadership positions.
- Leading the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Building Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & building partnerships and managing the procurement and measurement process.
- Proven experience for at least 5-8 years as talent acquisition leader and overall, 5 to 7 years of recruitment experience.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in any discipline.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Ishmandeep.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.