Talent Acquisition & Business Partnering - Human Resource (5-8 years)
Job opportunity in Gurgaon for a TA Business Partnering holding 5-8 years of experience in recruitment and HRBP.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading online real estate platform.
- Attracting and selecting the best-in-class talent
- Measuring key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Developing and implementing ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes
- Leading the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Carrying out the selection process including head count planning, publishing of job postings, selection and interviewing of candidates
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Proven experience as talent acquisition leader and overall, 5-8 years of recruitment experience
- Bachelors/master’s degree in any discipline
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Having experience in Sales hiring and Business Development hiring.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.